The General Data Protection Regulation, which came into effect on 25th May 2018, is a law enforced throughout Europe and the UK that supersedes the Data Protection Act of 1998. These new regulations demand more accountability of organisations on how they manage personal data. The GDPR is in place to govern the approach and compliance of organisations operating within the EU to ensure the adequate protection and security of personal data.
1. Our Commitment
Deluxe Developers Ltd are dedicated to the safekeeping and security of personal information that we process. We recognise the importance and understand our obligations in ensuring that our systems meet the criteria of GDPR, and therefore practice and adhere to a compliant and consistent approach to data protection. Deluxe are committed to the safeguard of personal information in our possession by implementing an effective and cohesive data protection strategy that fulfills the standards of the new legislation.
2. How we have prepared for GDPR
To ensure our data protection compliance, Deluxe Developers Ltd:
- Performed an information audit to identify and evaluate what information we hold, from where information is sourced, how and why information is processed and with whom it is shared.
- Have established policies and protocol that meet the demands of GDPR.
- Have ensured that all employees, suppliers, agents and subcontractors are familiar with the new legislation.
- Have established procedures to identify, assess and investigate any data breaches.
- Have established data retention and erasure procedures.
- Have implemented improved marketing methods and to make sure consent is obtained, recorded and managed.
- Have in place robust IT Security, Technical and Organisational systems.
Deluxe takes the privacy and protection of personal information extremely seriously. We make every reasonable provision and take every precaution to protect and secure any personal data that we process.
We have in place strict information security policies and mechanisms to guard personal information from unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction and have multi-layered security processes, which involve: access controls, password policy, encryption, our practices, restrictions and authentication.
3. GDPR Roles and Employees
Deluxe Developers Ltd have designated Dawn Burgum as our Data Protection Officer (DPO) to promote awareness of GDPR, and be responsible for the ongoing development, implementation and monitoring of policies and procedures.
4. Contact Us
DELUXE DEVELOPERS LTD
Hungate End Farm
Telephone: 01908 510118
Data Protection Officer (DPO) - Dawn Burgum
Please Note: Deluxe, Deluxe Electrical, Deluxe Gas & Plumbing are all divisions of Deluxe Developers Ltd and collectively operate under the Deluxe Developers banner.